Here’s why Indonesia is so important and these are the reasons:
1) Indonesia is one of the key countries identified by the Association of British Insurers for companies to expand in to
2) Indonesia continues to be seen as the most attractive market in Southeast Asia
3) Low market penetration coupled with the sheer size of the market means huge growth potential
4) 80% of respondents in PwC’s Indonesia Insurance Survey 2016 see innovation in insurance as important
5) Indonesia insurers seek more cost effective ways to acquire, reach and interact with customers
6) Indonesia is rapidly becoming more mobile and companies should be preparing for this shift
7) The need for a strong IT-strategy has never been stronger….
8) Indonesian insurers are now investing in their strategy
Extracted from various sources.